- Sippy Cup: 17 seconds
- Bannans: 26 seconds
- Notepad (one way): 7 seconds
- All Purpose Cleaner: 26 seconds (including glitch when cabinet opened)
- Key Chain: (did not fully get across due to weight and slight incline) 30 seconds
Inquiry Based Questions:
- Where have you seen something like this before?
- Why did you build your pulley this way?
- What mistakes were made due to weight and gravity? Can you suggest a different way of doing this? (All Purpose Cleaner, keychain)
- What other objects could you add to the experiment? Do you think they will be successful or unsuccessful?
- Which of your methods was best for motion? Why?
- Which method was the quickest (acceleration)? Why?
- What helpful strategies have you learned that you would implement next time?